Welcome to the Class Portal for English 297EE, Spring 2007. This space will be a central location for linking to blogs, making class announcements, and posting links to articles of interest.

1.01.2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Writing into the Blogosphere! I’m looking forward to a lively and interesting semester. For those of you wishing to get an early start, feel free to post here with any questions or comments, and feel free to get started blogging. This blog will serve as our class portal. Once we have set up our blogs for the class, I’ll post the links to all of our blogs here. After we have created our blogs, lists of them will be posted in the sidebar on the left.

Rather than use WebCT or another password-protected portal, it made sense to me that we should use a public blog site to coordinate our other public blog sites. Here we can post class announcements, links to articles and blogs that we find interesting, and generally have a central place to share ideas and point to features we’d like to highlight on our own blogs.

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you this semester!

4 comments:

Ludakristi said...

Hello. Thought I'd leave a comment since I had one of these blogger account thingies from my internship last summer... so, yeah: I'm Kristi, and I'll see you in a few weeks!

Leslie said...

Welcome Kristi! I'm excited to meet you and get the semester started! Let me know if you have any questions.

Burdamania said...

I'm looking forward to this class as well. I feel dirty betraying my exclusive loyalty to Livejournal the past 6 years, but nothing bad about broadening the horizons either. Peace out girl scout!

- Brett B.

Leslie said...

Brett -

I appreciate your openness to Blogger. I hope it eases your mind a bit to know that you won't be required to use it as your primary blogging space. LiveJournal need not be entirely forsaken. See you in a few weeks!

Leslie